We excel at providing assistance to help improve small, medium, and large enterprises.
Access to Finance:
Accessing finance at every stage of business operations is crucial to helping businesses and economies grow. Therefore, our programs provide strategic financing options for business owners.
By using the most up-to-date and accessible technologies, especially mobile technologies, business entrepreneurs can market, sell and increase production for their expanding enterprises.
Another key aspect of increasing enterprise productivity is making sure that business owners have access to the management training, insurance products, and educational programming that help to ensure that the businesses are viable.
Inclusive Markets/Business Networks:
Finally, to help businesses thrive and take advantage of a strong ecosystem, our programs build business networks. These networks offer access to the business services and resources that business owners can take advantage of for support, networking, training, and production.
- Create savings and credit services, especially for women, minorities and disabled persons
- Provide access to insurance products, including for livestock, drought, and natural disaster
- Provide inclusive microfinance options in health, education, and energy
- Attract private investment to rural and agricultural markets
- Develop agrodealer networks providing smallholder farmers a one-stop-shop to access improved inputs, services, and marketing
- Integrate very poor producers into value chains
- Connect business owners to Diaspora communities
- Offer mobile banking services including consulting on distribution channels for low cost banking
- Establish mobile payment compliance with anti-money laundering regulations and best practices in risk management
- Introduce existing technologies to improve business management for micro-, small, and medium-size enterprises
- Create business support organizations that provide consulting services, training and advocacy support to microenterprises
- Provide trade and market linkages
- Integrate livelihoods education programs for entire communities, including students, out-of-school children and youth, and women
- Support the Development Credit Authority
- Create business enabling environments and policies