CBCLO staff believe that strong internal systems are the foundation of any successful and sustainable organization, and the program works with local Cambodian organizations to strengthen their internal systems. The ultimate goal is to ensure that organizations have the systems and capacity to effectively implement USAID programs and to ensure that they will capable of assisting the Cambodian people for years to come.
Receive Organizational Assessment Services from CBCLO
Do you work for a local NGO in Cambodia that is interested in receiving organizational assessment services to improve its capacity to receive funding and implement programs effectively? If so, please fill out the application form below and submit to Polin Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer with CBCLO
CBCLO is seeking advanced graduate students and/or recent graduates to work side-by-side with the CBCLO staff, partner organizations and international volunteers on a six-month internship assignment. Selected Volunteer Consultants will actively assist in assessing the current state of organization management systems, identifying areas for system improvement, developing action plans, coordinating training and technical assistance and tracking progress toward program objectives. This unique internship will expose Volunteer Consultants to a variety of management, consulting and general problem experiences relevant to future careers in both the public and private sectors.
Selected Volunteer Consultants will receive:
- In-depth training on the systems, rules and requirements for partnering with USAID and other international donors;
- Direct experience assessing the internal weaknesses local NGOs, participating in the development of viable solutions and helping organizations to implement those solutions;
- Opportunity to network with industry professionals;
- English language assistance;
- Gain valuable general experience in organizational assessments, change management, monitoring and evaluation, data collection and analysis, and consulting;
- A monthly stipend as well as reimbursement for travel costs to long distance site visits.
Volunteer Consultant Requirements:
- Work hours are flexible, however interested applicants must be available to commit 10-15 hours per week between 7:30am – 5:30 pm, Monday-Friday;
- A strong work-ethic and general curiosity regarding organizational operations are mandatory;
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English and Khmer, with a particular emphasis on writing ability;
- Bachelor’s degree (all majors are welcome to apply).
Please feel out this form to apply: CBCLO Volunteer Consultant Application