To ensure maximum impact for USAID Mission APSs, VEGA consultants and volunteers offer training and advice to local recipient organizations, putting them on a sound business footing by strengthening their financial, procurement, and administrative structures.
We are well-versed in USAID’s model for Human and Institutional Capacity Development (HICD). Therefore, we try to identify fundamental causes of performance gaps in host country partner institutions, and address those gaps through a wide array of performance solutions.
Program activities can include:
- Establishing written policies and procedures;
- Improving financial management systems to handle donors’ funds
- Designing accounting processes and workflows;
- Training implementing partner staff on new policies and technologies
- Providing program oversight and monitoring, including compiling and sharing data that shows progress toward targeted results.